Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TTC - Will I get a BFP in Jan / Feb.....?

Hi there! Havent been on in a while, I've been taking a break from TTC. But as much as I have not been thinking about it, I too have this inexplicable feeling that its coming soon. I had been doing really good staying away from TTC, no tests, no worries, no looking up every twinge i feel, and for the last month or so I have had this feeling that it is going to happen soon. We still havent started trying again, we're not trying not to get pregnant, but we are not actively trying, but I just can not shake this feeling,not that I would want to :) I just feel the urgent need to prepare, to do the things now that i wont be able to do when I am pregnant. I dont know... maybe I really am just going crazy! LOL anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world and am praying that you get your BFP very VERY soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment