Monday, August 15, 2011

Does this song mean annything and why does thise kid touch me?

Ok so my friend in my cl did a song and it went like this:When you see him you wanna touch him and make him fell like he is home because he's lost and I don't think he can find him self today.Yea I saw him,yea I see him ever day but when I see him and when I love him I know he cares but when he cares it's all so unreal.Because he's lost and I don't think he can find him self today.One day I swear he will come around and feel but for today he is always numb.Oh so he gets a knife and carves a name into his skin and his friends all worry but to him it's such a lovely sin and yes it is all the same to him we think he should fell some sham but he fells no pain on the inside.Because he's lost and I don't think he can find him self today.Yea I said he's lost inside so how can he find him self?He's a really nice face but on the inside he is a killer that the world won't meet.So how can he?Oh how can he find him self?And he is lost I don't think he can find his Way back home but if he does I hope he doesn't kill me. So that's the song and the kid in my cl is a psychopath his parents told my teacher that and we got a waring about him and about the song I think my friend loves him and his name is Joe and my friend's name is Crystal and I am really worried about her so I hope this song doesn't mean anything.And also Joe gets really close to me in school like ever day at lunch he grabs me and everthing but he does it under the table so noboday sees him.So plase help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment