Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why is it so difficult to give your life fully to God?

I've been having a hard time commiting my life fully to God. I've given up so many things, but right when i finally give one thing up theres another thing that pops up that i need to change. It feels lke I'm hopeless and a loss cause sometimes...its alot harder trying to be a good person than it was when I was a bad person..i want to give up at times and yes i ocionaly do fall, but then I think of all Jesus has done in my life and i try and get back on track. I'm just at that point where im tired of trying agian. I miss all of my friends that i had to stop hanging around and i miss all the things i used to do. Its hard being a Christian when you feel like there is no one that understands you... why does it have to be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment