Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can a male and female really only be just friends? (I am hoping not)?

I knew from the moment I met him he was going to be someone very important to me, I just didn't understand it. happened a week ago. at the time he was just breaking up with his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years. I didn't come on to him or anything...I felt a connection right away, a profound one, but I don't open up about my feelings easy. anyways, I was and still am finding myself seeing more and more in him, but at the same time I have become the sudden unexplainable best friend. we have talked for endless hours and he is soooo happy to have me as a friend...he heard around some people I maybe liked him and he was scared I did apparently because he didn't want anything to ruin this friendship. now I don't know what to do because I know very well this guy could become one of the people I am closest to in my life but I am afraid of falling for him, I don't feel like there is any possibility. can a guy and girl really only be friends? should I cut these feelings out or is there any hope at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment