Monday, August 8, 2011

A question to husbands/dads?

Well maybe this can shed some light on things for you, First off I'm a father of 3, and when I choose to start a life with my wife and have children, The plan was to raise them with my wife not my mother nor her mother, and if either one decided that her parenting skills was not to their standards then yes there would be a problem, and no I would not let the decision of my wife be undermined unless my children was at risk, other than that my mother or mother inlaw would respect my wifes parenting desicion and mind her own business or she could stay away and have nothing to do with them, it is hard to be a parent with there is more than 2 main authority figures in the child/childrens lives,so as a mother you have the final say so and you should make sure she understands that, and if your husband can not stand behind you on this then it could esculate into a big problem so talk it over with your hubby first b4 you comfront her, but stand your ground because they are your children not hers, and if you do not teach them to mind and respect you then they never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment