Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I really like this guy!!!Help!!?

okay, so i really like this guy name K.j , but i dont know if he likes me ,anyways he doesnt like any of the girls in our grade like friend wise but me and him are like not like bffs but we always talk , and in cl i will stare at him , then he will turn around and smile and wave !! and he like always smile and waves to me and he turns red when i am around him and we always play basketball at recess with our friends but we only got severally close at the last week at school , but we both play summer sports so i sometimes see him at our school and he blushes ,smiles,and waves ! i can never stop thinking about him ,and i always dream about him and I falling in love .Both his friends ,and my friends are really close and his bff is dating my friend and my bff likes his cousin ,but both of our friends say we are good for each other , but he has never dated a girl before ,but he is straight ,and he is shy.Im wild but every time im around i get quiet but we always make each other laugh , I just love him !!! I need some major help What should i do , p.s schools out ,he has no cell phone ,and i dont have his yahoo ,but we have really good chemastry so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment